Batavia Feeder Basketball seeks to provide a wholesome opportunity for 4th through 8th
grade boys to learn, enjoy and be competitive in the game of basketball. We believe in
giving every boy a chance to grow both in skills development and team play. Athletes will
be asked to be committed to the team and their own growth by participating in all practices and games. The club believes that individual and team growth can both be accomplished while giving each athlete equitable opportunity to grow in skills and game situations. Above all, we hope that each child will come out of the program desiring to continue in the game of basketball.
Our Goals include:
1. Fostering a positive attitude towards the game of basketball.
2. Providing a strong learning experience.
3. For each athlete to find excitement and enjoyment in playing the game of
4. Providing a competitive alternative offering for basketball in Batavia (athletes must
be either in Batavia school or park district).
5. Teaching and developing appropriate basketball skills.
6. Preparing athletes to be competitive in 7th grade basketball and beyond.
7. Development of team ideals and attitudes.